We are seeking a Sr. Embedded Systems Engineer with thorough knowledge in embedded software for control system applications. This candidate will be responsible for developing low level drivers and driving requirements for ECU. Candidate will be required to handle Bootloader, update ECUs, debug low level bugs, and develop drivers for various components on the vehicle. The candidate will work with Ex, CAN LIN A/D PWM SPI drivers. This position will act as a common asset between different ECU groups. Ideal candidate will have experience leading or managing small teams and working in a fast paced environment.
* Proficiency in C/C++ (10+ years of experience).
* Experience with Multi-Threading Firmware development.
* Experience with Real Time Operating Systems for Embedded Systems.
* Experience with Driver level development, SPI, UART,CAN, LIN,I2C.
* Proficiency with CAN LIN protocols.
* Familiarity with MISRA standards and verification tools
* Experience with Bootloader development.
* Expert with git version control, Makefiles, and debugging tools.
* Familiar with Python.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.