- Creates, tracks, and reports KPIs for program objectives and deliverables
- Ability to define, track, and document multi-disciplinary project tasks (design and parts release schedules and cadence, timelines, resources, etc). - Very strong written & verbal skills.
- Experience with technical presentation to internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of contracts and specifications.
- Supplier management experience
- Good understanding of vehicle development
- Knowledge and experience with CAD and PLM systems
- Strong Knowledge and experience using MS Project
- Analytical problem-solving skills, motivated & very team orientated.
- Experience of Continuous Improvement or strong bias to process efficiency and Improvement recommendations.
- Strong bias for continuous improvement process.
- Good understanding of the basic materials and processes, and contractual understanding.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer specification documentation, and coordination and leveraging of new product development.
- Skills to understand define scope and process map from design to launch, and future needs for program maintainability, support, and maturity.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.