Provides administrative support and performs numerous duties including scheduling, travel coordination, writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors, routing callers, and answering questions and requests.
* Provide administrative support to the EVP H2 & FC Technology and other areas in the company.
* Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
* Manage travel and schedule.
* Alert manager about cancellations or new meetings.
* Handle information requests along with key staff.
* Prepare statistical reports.
* Manage coordination spreadsheets.
* Greet and receive visitors to R&D Center.
* Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
* Coordinate office management activities.
* Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
* Prepare agenda for meetings.
* Take and transcribe key discussions.
* Help prepare office budget.
* Plan events and activities.
* Maintain office procedures.
* Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
* Coordinate committees and task forces.
* Relay directives, instructions and assignment to executives from EVPs.
* Receive and relay telephone messages.
* Direct the general public to the appropriate staff member.
* Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
* Sign for UPS/Fed Ex/Airborne packages.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Experience as an administrative assistant or secretary with 5+ years experience.
* High level of english proficiency and communication skills
* German language proficiency is a plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.