Vehicle Body Controls Lead
Seeking a Sr. Engineer experienced in working with cross functional teams to work with our vehicle, systems, and hardware engineers to define and maintain requirements for body controls. This individual with be responsible for developing and implementing Vehicle Body software features on our production body controls. Additional responsibilities include providing high quality embedded software in a fast-paced startup environment and creating robust application code to various control body systems (systems: doors, lighting, vehicle power states, low voltage power management, etc.).
* BS/MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering
* Experience with development of low-level driver software such as SPI, I2C, PWM.
* Proficient with the use of CAN analysis tools like CANalyzer,CANape etc.
* Expert knowledge of Matlab/Simulink.
* Experience with Embedded coder in Matlab/Simulink.
* Working knowledge of C in embedded systems.
* Experience with tools like JAMA/JIRA/Git.
* Common understanding of ISO 26262 and Autosar.
* Years of Experience 5+
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.