Phoenix, Arizona (United States)
We are a disruptive, eco-focused, fast-paced company, and we are looking for a graphic designer to help us effectively communicate our brand internally to our employees and externally to the world.
In this role you will:
- Work with creative director to establish and maintain a consistent brand identity
- Work with marketing team to design graphics for social media communications
- Work with creative director and all internal teams to graphicly enhance presentations for public speaking events, marketing events, investor meetings, supplier meetings, etc., primarily in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Work with marketing team to edit and export videos to meet social media platform requirements
- Design custom icons for vehicle infotainment, website, presentations, etc.
- Manage and fulfill internal business card requests
- Work with creative director and facility manager to design interior artwork for company facilities
- Work with marketing team to design booths, exhibits, displays, banners, flyers, brochures, etc. for tradeshow and marketing events
- Work with software and marketing teams to design internal communications, newsletters, emails, etc.
- Work with software team to design graphics for website
- Work with software team to design graphics for vehicle infotainment systems
- Work with creative director to design company apparel and accessories and manage and maintain inventory of these products
- Create branding assets and content with photography
- Edit videos for website, presentations, social media, marketing events, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in graphic design
- A portfolio you're proud of
- Proficiency in the Adobe Create Suite, particularly Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience in 3d software such as KeyShot preferred
- Experience in video and photo shooting and editing preferred
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines regularly
- Self-motivation and a passion to succeed, a positive attitude and the ability to communicate and work well with others in a team environment
This position is not eligible for CPT or OPT.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.