Head of Hydrogen Station Deployment
Lead Nikola's 50-state hydrogen station deployment planning, from technical drawings to permitting to roll-out strategy. Lead station development, including engineering, controls, hardware and chassis for Nikola's new family of vehicles. Lead drawing review, execution leadership, hydrogen station installation and fueling expertise, as well as troubleshooting support to the hydrogen engineering teams, key partners and suppliers. Apply experience, technical skills and knowledge cooperatively with other experts to specify hydrogen station equipment requirements including dispenser, stationary storage, station layout, etc. Work with the system supplier in both Europe and the US related to hydrogen station design areas to ensure practicality of implementation to production. Apply systems engineering best practices to bring Nikola's hydrogen infrastructure to market. Work with program management and station construction leads to ensure timing and targets are met.
* Validate Nikola Motor Hydrogen “Standard” Station Architecture & Layout for 50 US States
* Oversee Stations Controls and Hardware
* Oversee Hydrogen Station Design
* Develop Strategy & Rollout, and Location of Hydrogen Stations
* Work with Officials within Codes Organizations & AHJs to coordinate station acceptance
* Work with Design & Construction Groups to finalize the H2 Station Blueprint/ Handoff Construction
* Co-Lead roll out plan leveraging Government funded projects
* Ensure that drawings are correct and have certifications including proper PE stamps, etc. to pass permitting for each state.
* Work together with Head of Codes and Standards to ensure implementation of Nikola Motor strategy is implemented.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Management experience, bachelor (or master) degree in engineering from accredited university with a minimum of 15+ years experience in the field of vehicle development.
Hydrogen station implementation experience in multiple U.S. states with a strong codes and standards background.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.