High Voltage EE Systems Engineer
Join Nikola’s growing E/E Systems team as an experienced High Voltage EE Systems Engineer to architect, design, and specify the high voltage system on all Nikola vehicles. This role is applicable to all Nikola vehicles.
* Serve as a high voltage system expert
* Create high voltage distribution electrical hardware design such as bus bar sizing, contactors, dissipation resistors, device side connectors, etc.
* Collaborate with other teams to finalize and guide component selection that is part of the high voltage architecture
* Conduct high voltage architecture integration and verification
* Develop power/current flow diagrams of different use cases of Nikola vehicles
* Perform power, current, and voltage analysis of all high voltage components to verify architecture
* Develop circuit diagrams representing the high voltage bus in the vehicle in PREEvision
* Electrical Engineering or relevant bachelor’s or higher degree (or equivalent experience)
* 5 years of experience in high voltage systems
* 5 years of experience with battery electric, fuel cell electric, and or electric hybrid vehicles
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.