The HIL Lead will own and lead the development and integration of test cases for ECU testing. The position is responsible for setting up test stands and developing the Pass/Fail test criteria.
You will work closely with the controller module to gain approval for test plans and test coverage during solution development. The ideal candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Imagine yourself creating & developing the HIL roadmaps at our new state-of-the-art Technology Center!
* 10+ years’ experience in automotive, Truck & off-Highway, Agricultural Equipment, Heavy Equipment, or Aerospace industries
* Experience in development & testing of embedded control systems
* Experience in HIL simulations systems, dSpace, speedgoat
* Familiarity with control electronics, sensors, and/or actuators
* Experience leading or managing teams
* Automotive hardware and firmware manufacturing test development
* BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, (preferred MS Degree)
* Proficient in the following tools:
* Programming: C/C++ , Python
* Communication Networks: CAN, LIN
* Model-based development: Matlab, Simulink
* Willingness to grow and be challenged
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.