Manager, Change Management
You’re passionate about a zero-emissions future and want to build something special. You want to own your space, but work with talented, like-minded people on important projects. The pace doesn’t scare you, it excites you. Quality and integrity matter to you.
**_We feel exactly the same way._**
Drive Forward. Introduce yourself to us and let’s start a conversation.
We’re currently on the lookout for someone to Manage our Change Management process. In this role, you’ll lead PLM implementation as well as the development and implementation of the Change Management Process throughout Nikola (truck/hydrogen/powersports). You’ll be the change management team leader in the headquarters / R&D center and production facility. Training should be second nature to you as well because you’ll provide training to the organization on the change management process and the change tracking system you create and manage will be able to provide quality status reports for management. Your duties will also include:
* Managing and providing guidance and expertise into the design, implementation, and maintenance of the PLM systems
* Working with engineering configuration management to ensure accuracy prior to release, drawing updates are accurate against the respective Change Requests
* Working closely with the supply base and functional areas (i.e. Purchasing, Supplier Quality, Engineering, and plant Production Control) to implement change
* Updating weekly progression of any pilot build going on to all levels of the organization
* Leading weekly meetings with global PLM Change Management team
* Ensuring that Change Management Team proactively analyzes, manages & oversees all changes from inception through implementation, including breakpoint / traceability data into system
* Ensuring escalation of issues where necessary and identifying change requests that have not been acted upon in a timely manner then take appropriate action
* Chairing the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings, ensuring that all preparations have been made for a CAB meeting, including creating of agenda, circulation of change requests to be considered, and inviting of participants
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
* At least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or information systems or equivalent working experience
* Strong system knowledge and experience (7+ years) within Engineering Tools & Systems areas PLM, CAD, MES systems
* Experience in enterprise-wide PLM transformation
* Experience with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform and CATIA V5 or V6 JIRA
* Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate to various levels of management, internal business partners, and external suppliers
* Ability to lead and work on cross-functional teams.
* Experience creating, managing and developing Engineering change orders (ECO’s) and Engineering change requests (ECR’s)
* Knowledge of the eBOM/mBOM processes (create/update/where used analysis)
* Knowledge of SCRUM methodology
* Experience working within program timing and able to process/track changes within program timing
* Experience with audit preparation
* Ability to lead and promote change in an environment of rapidly changing technologies and business processes.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills.
* A proactive approach and ability to work with little or no supervision
* Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems IATF 16949:2016
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.