Mechanical Design Engineer (Powersports)
At Nikola our goal is to disrupt and transform the Powersports industry! We seek talented and motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence and an independent drive to make a difference. Join the Powersports Team and help transform an industry while making a positive impact on the environment.
We are seeking a Powersports Mechanical Design Engineer that will drive and deliver the next generation of on and off-road vehicles.
* Utilize proven engineering principles to drive progress
* Effectively collaborate with peers to drive progress and meet timelines
* Work in plastics, structures, powertrain packaging, and vehicle assemblies
* Design world class vehicles
* Build and test vehicles
* Work on an industry disruptive team changing how the trails and waterways are traveled
* A Mechanical Engineering degree and/or equivalent and relevant experience
* 5+ years’ experience in mechanical engineering and product design is required
* Familiarity with product data management systems (PDM) and Catia V5/V6
* Automotive and/or marine vehicles experience and with FEA and CFD is a plus
* Self-awareness regarding how your work impacts others
* A sense of pride in treating the company and its resources as they were your own.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.