Senior Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Simulation Engineer
Phoenix, Arizona (United States)
The ADAS team is currently seeking an experienced simulation engineers to play a critical role in the development of our advanced safety and comfort features. Our ideal candidate will learn quickly, be passionate about automated vehicle technology, and strive for perfecting the safest and most advanced vehicle on the market.
Your Responsibilities Are:
- You will create high fidelity simulations to emulate vehicle control in a virtual testing environment
- Design and maintain the simulation infrastructure
- Integrate new assets and build up the virtual testing world
- Build and scale massively parallel simulations in a cloud infrastructure
- Manage and maintain various scenarios in a database
- Integrate vehicle models and plant controllers
- Build visualization tools to understand simulation results
- Integrate into continuous integration pipelines
- Build digital twins and manage assets
What you “must” bring to the table
- At least 4 years of simulation engineer or simulations software engineering expertise. prefer 3 yrs., in automotive or a related industry.
- Previous ADAS experience
- BS, MS preferred, in CS, CE, EE, ME or related
- Programming proficiency (Python, C, C++)
- Experience with gaming engine platforms (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Development, (CI/CD)
- Virtual Testing and Simulation Environments
“Nice to have” skills
- Functional Safety ISO26262
- TensorFlow, Tensor RT
- NVIDIA Drive
This position is not eligible for CPT or OPT.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.