Sr. Software Project Manager
####**YOUR NEW POSITION:**####
We’re currently looking for you to be a leader on our project management team. You will report directly to software leadership and work with enterprise-wide Teams @ Nikola Motor Company.
YOU WILL HAVE ACCOMPLISHED:
* Own the internal project plan for the ERP roll-out (and future software projects)
* Provide regular status updates to management, internal stakeholders, vendors
* Coordinate with implementation partners (Microsoft Dynamics 365 project experience a plus)
* Define & Document & Manage: Project risks and issues, project scope & development, expectations, scheduling, corrective deviations, Teams accountability, project governance, training, problem-solving, business process automation and ERP data governance processes & procedures
* Must have 6 years Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience. Prefer Manufacturing, Automotive, or similar
* Must have MS Dynamics 365 or similar SW (NetSuite, ByDesign…) & interface to PLM (JIRA, JAMA, TeamCenter)
* 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing projects in a fast-paced development environment with cross-functional teams. PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
* A proven track record of successful Project Management of software development and implementation projects using Agile/SCRUM methodologies. Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
* BA/BS or equivalent experience is required
* Technical background to provide project leadership for development and implementation teams
* Strong analytical, planning, organizational, oral and written communications skills
Full-Time Employee @ our new Phoenix Head Quarters.
Sorry, No Remote Employees... Must possess the unrestricted right to work in the U.S.
**Drive Forward! Introduce yourself and let’s start a conversation!**
My name is PT, SR. Tech Recruiter, and if you apply, I will reply back to you! Thx…
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.