You’re passionate about a zero-emissions future and want to build something special.
You want to own your space, but work with an awesome Chief Architect, and like-minded people on important projects.
The pace doesn’t scare you, it EXCITES you. Quality and integrity matter to you.
We feel exactly the same way!
Drive Forward. Introduce yourself to us and let’s start a conversation.
We’re currently on the lookout for a Test & QA Engineer for our Team.
You will establish standards and develop code for our new Start-Up Development Center. As the Test & QA Engineer you will partner with our Chief Architect to create processes to test and verify written software.
YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS WILL HAVE ENCOMPASSED
* Hands on experience with several of the following: Ruby, Django, Phoenix, MiniTest, RSpec, Capybara, TDD or BDD
* Champion in developing new robust automated test standards, methodologies, CI & suites working with product owners
* Improve implementation of new features and upgrades while finding software defects & assuring issue resolution
* Expand existing testing suites & playbooks to build richer testing capabilities for automated & non automated tools
* Track Test & QA metrics for reporting, auditing and SOCII purposes
* Developing and maintaining quality automation code and working towards automating non-test related QA functions
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science, CE or related and 3+ years industry experience
If you are the person who pushes themselves, works quickly to get things done, consider how their work impacts others, and treat the company and its resources as their own.
Drive Forward! Introduce yourself to us and let’s start a conversation!
My name is PT, SR. Tech Recruiter, and if you apply, I will reply back to you! Thanks.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.