* Significant experience in developing vehicles through DV and PV Testing / Verification and Validation
* Advanced knowledge test equipment/chambers and cycling relative to simulation of vehicle environments (temperature, humidity, environmental, vibration, shock)
* Familiarity with vehicle proving ground testing, setup, and data acquisition; familiarity with dynamics shakers
* Ability to integrate a wide range of test instrumentation (e.g., strain, pressure, temperature, and dynamics)
* Experience designing test setups, writing test procedures, software for control and data acquisition systems, and conducting tests.
* Advanced ability to lead a team to conduct a test, compilation of test sequence, monitor progress of the test, and record test activities while being able to accommodate any unforeseen events that occur during the test.
Equal Employment Opportunity statement (EEO)
Nikola Motor Company™ is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.